Tradelab is a multi-device programmatic buying platform that enables advertisers and agencies to connect with their best audiences through the use of large-scale data in real-time.
Since 2015 we have partnered with international media group Webedia (80m uniques) in order to offer our clients exclusive access to their website audiences on desktop and mobile via audience extension. Tradelab attaches a particular importance to human-dedicated monitoring and transparency of our services. The largest independent French programmatic buyer, Tradelab works with 150 active advertisers, has 6 offices worldwide and has received 35 awards for its innovative technology. This is a new role that will work transversally with sales, marketing, client service, trading and technical functions to promote and improve the communication between Tradelab HQ and its fast-growing international markets (Italy, Brazil, Germany and Spain, but there’s more to come!) as well as reinforcing and developing Tradelab’s products and services to local market demand.
COUNTRY MANAGER (m/f) GERMANY (Munich or Berlin)
- Defining the on-going strategy, objectives and yearly business planning of Tradelab’s presence in the German market, in collaboration with the Board of Directors.
- Defining and managing the local market P&L.
- Working within a newly developed team of international country managers and collaborating with
the international directorship for support in the business’ development.
- Collecting and offering feedback and insight into market demands so that market management and messaging can be tailored accordingly
- Developing and managing the local market team through the recruitment, coaching and training of local market sales executives and client service managers.
- Passionately promoting Tradelab’s visibility within the market, through a well-defined sales and marketing strategy
- Implementing an overarching sales strategy whilst negotiating and developing new business opportunities with advertisers and agencies at top management level to build a strong sales pipeline and close new deals.
- Identifying opportunities to negotiate and close long-term business deals.
- Driving the marketing, communication and PR efforts and representing Tradelab at speaker events and in the press.
- Administrating the business (financial, infrastructure, legal,…).
- At least 8 years experience in sales and/or management roles within the digital and emerging datadriven technology industries. Experience in a start-up environment and/or
programmatic highly desirable
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Very comfortable in presenting to large audiences.
- Native or bilingual German and fluency in English. Knowledge of French is a bonus.
- Highly successful in the way you build relationships easily and network naturally. You possess an excellent network of industry contacts and decision-makers within the
DACH region that will help identify opportunites.
- Possess successful sales, prospection and negociation techniques. You’re a hunter and a gatherer in one. You are able to work autonomously with rigour and a high level of
organisation. You do not overlook the finer details
- Passionate and engaging, you are able to evangelise programmatic marketing and comfortably discuss topics relating to data, brand safety and attribution to a range of
- Ready for the challenge of building a high-performing team from scratch and developing and evangelising Tradelab’s presence in the German market.
- Bilingual German and English. Knowledge of a third language desirable (Italian, French, Spanish or Portuguese). An understanding and comfort in working with multiples
cultures and a sensitivity to how business is done within each is necessary.
- At least 3 years experience in the programmatic, digital or emerging data-driven technology industry.
Please send your application via http://smrtr.io/YSqwaw